5 Facts About CBD Hemp Oil
1. CBD Hemp Oil is non-psychoactive and will not get you “high.” This is because hemp (and the CBD extracted from it) has virtually no THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
2. CBD Hemp Oil is 100% legal in all 50 U.S. states and Canada. The legality of CBD can be confusing because of the association with cannabis. However, CBD oil made from hemp is not a federal controlled substance. Thus, it is legal in every state regardless of each state’s medical marijuana laws.
3. The effectiveness of CBD as a treatment option for diseases and medical conditions has not been scientifically proven by U.S. FDA standards. CBD products are not currently regulated by the FDA. We expect there to be more research and scientific studies into CBD in the near future as the number of people using these products continues to increase.
4. CBD Hemp Oil products come in several different forms. These include tinctures (liquid drops), vape oils, capsules, lotions and dabs. People often choose one form or another based on their personal preference and the dosage of CBD that works best for them.
5. CBD Hemp Oil can be purchased online but quality can vary by supplier. The FDA recently found that some online suppliers were selling products with little or no actual CBD in them. We recommend that anyone wanting to try CBD Hemp Oil do their research and buy from a trusted online supplier.
Click Here to Visit the Store and find Much More….
I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and there so called rules to regulate cannabis my dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my son kidney, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Mr Rick Simpson for timely intervention in the lives of my son suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my son is so strong and healthy even though he have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through their email: (Ri[email protected]) so you can get more details.
I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so my son started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until he reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Mr Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on his face and neck.
3 months later, my son cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, my son was free from cancer- and officially received a clean bill of health from our doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using by Mr Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.
I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what my son went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, don,t wait until it is too late. Get your medication via Email: ([email protected])
In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the mr Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at mr Rick Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!
My Best Regards to Rick Simpson.
I have osteo arthritis, etc. I am interested in where to purchase CBD oil of top quality that can be mailed to Georgia